need hosting account with sever located in Europe

Need over 15 gbs of HD + 600 gbs of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about Vpsget.com customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

There are several good web hosting companies that serve in Europe. They include

Cloudways is a reliable and experienced web hosting company offering very competitive plans in cloud hosting. They have an efficient support team that is available 24/7 to assist and guide you. Moreover, you can get free trail, free migration, free cache, etc
    https://www.cloudways.com/en/europe-cloud-hosting.php

Go4hosting is an India based affordable and reliable web hosting company with clients from all over the globe. They offer 24/7 support and guarantee of 99.95% network uptime.

CloudOYE offers very reliable and flexible plans in all forms of hosting. Quality and customer satisfaction are their primary motto.

ComputeHost offers high-speed connections and maximum network assurance with 24/7 support.

You can go with Bullten to get best hosting in reasoanble prices. I have recently bought services from Bullten Web Hosting Solutions and i am really enjoying them with performance and speed i am getting in my website. they have happy clients from all over world. http://www.bullten.eu you can get all support from here.

EuroHost.com: Web hosting in Europe
    https://eurohost.com/
    Fully-featured hosting plans with unmetered disk space and data transfer are ideally ... looks like managing a regular hosting account, no additional skills required. ... separately of each other, is dedicated to run it's own service be it web server, ...

I am satisfied with Vpsget.com EU service. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.

I recommend you to choose server from VIKHOST.COM with 1Gbps network connection, 24x7 support and high uptime

==>> One of the best hosts in Eu is Rockhoster.com - good support, nice pricing, amazingly fast speed.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

What are some recommended web hosting services in Europe? - Quora
    https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-...ices-in-Europe
    There are very few providers who have only SSD servers. 6. ... You will benefit from having 3x more resources per account and 3x fewer users on a server with a .... What is the best web hosting service in Europe for small business?

All I can say is that, VPSget.com EU web host has been the best I have been with in the past 3 years of hosting websites with web hosting providers. Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

If you check qhoster.com - you will discover a range of the locations they have within the Europe. As for me that is one of the best providers I know.