Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Good Server Management Company

I am looking for a good server management company. My current company just doesn’t contact me when I need them to. For instance, on one occasion my server was down and they rebooted it and left it at that. They didn’t contact me to let me know it was in operation. In fact it wasn’t, I called THEM a further two times and they just rebooted it again with the same result! Of course we need a server manager with technical knowledge and security, 24/7 service, etc. but more than that do we need people that takes the initiative and actually check stuff! Any great companies out there?

A good server management company is sparkservers.net they provide security and full management, which means they will have root access to your server and manage it fully. They charge in canadian prices and no bandwidth or contracts. I have been with them a while and I am quite satisfied.

Hope this helps

Trower Hosting Service Provider, LLC. offers Server Management

Hello, I offer Server management/network management services. For example you decide that you do not want to purchase a dedicated server through me well, you don't have to. You can purchase a server through another company and we will monitor it and keep you up dated 24/7. We will call you at 1am just to tell you that your server is offline, etc. This product is available 24/7-365. All monitoring staff are certified in what they do. Go to trowerhosting.com to see all our services we offer. We offer special deals for customers, and also bulk server management. Ask a rep at are website or email us at sales@trowerhosting.com

I think you should look for managed dedicated server providers that can ensure you to keep your server safe and secure without relying on third party.

tdog89 I see that is very old thread here

I am unhappy with my current server management company, which I will not name at this time. I am looking for a company to make sure my hivelocity dedicated server is secure and to restore backups when needed. Monitoring is a plus.

One of my vbulletin sites just got hacked and I need to know how it was hacked. I need a company who has a quick response time, I've been waiting 17 hours now for my current management company to restore a database. Can anyone make any recommendations on personal experience with other companies.........?

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    I am unhappy with my current server management company, which I will not name at this time. I am looking for a company to make sure my hivelocity dedicated server is secure and to restore backups when needed. Monitoring is a plus.

One of my vbulletin sites just got hacked and I need to know how it was hacked. I need a company who has a quick response time, I've been waiting 17 hours now for my current management company to restore a database. Can anyone make any recommendations on personal experience with other companies.........?
    I've heard good things about PSM

I can give them a try

Hi Malcom,

Where do you host your server/servers? I'm asking this question because server management is much more cheaper when you use managed hosting service, not a collocation or a dedicated one.
    HostColor.com
    Cloud ServersDedicated Hosting
    Data Centers in U.S. and Europe - in business since 2000

hello. If you have a look at the date of the first post you will understand that Initial posted might no longer intersted in the help
    Old thread
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Thumbs up Server Management Services

If you are looking for a good server management service company then you can go for it-support-service which offers & manages services across geographical locations.

Regards,
    Network Management Service | Server Management Service

Look for better dedicated server providers who provide best services and 24/7 live technical support.

wow, I have never seen before people answering on a more than five years old thread
    oh now, I'm one of them!

Consider getting the management services from greenolivetree.net. To my mind this company is worth of really high marks for their hosting and management solutions.

There are different verities of web hosting services available, you have first analyze your requirement and on that basis of that to must select SEO Hosting service for your site.

Doesn't seem you need an actual server management company. Just a reliable and good data center to rent your server from, people who are more professional. They sure can also help you transferring your data (to a new server).

Best,
    Martin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast