What is the meaning of impressions in google analytics?

I want to know about the impression. Tell me.
    TravelOTAs is a travel portal development company in India which allows a variety of a travel APIs like booking.com, Expedia etc.

An impression is counted each time your ad is shown on a search result page or other site on the Google Network. Each time your ad appears on Google or the Google Network, it's counted as one impression.

Yea, page impressions is the number of times your site came up during a search. Clicks are the number of times someone clicked on your page during search and converted to visitors.

An impression is the number of times user clicks on your site when it is visible in SERPs.

Impression is the number of times user clicks a website.

There are several terms related to GA. One of the several is "Page Impression". I think that this is the number of times, a page comes, in a search, even if it is on 50th page.

It simply means how many time your website appears in Search results on SERP.