Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who are the biggest eCommerce providers in the UK?

Who are the biggest eCommerce providers in the UK?

I use magento. Providing some other: EKM powershop, Interspire, oscommerce and Zen Cart
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

I have noticed that marblehost.com has servers in UK, offers good web hosting plans and is optimized for running e-commerce web sites fast and efficiently according to reviews about their services. Their pricing is competitive.

Are you looking for web hosting solution for ecomerce or for what?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

mangento is best and bigger E-commerce provider.

I believe the choise of the american companies having servers is the Europe is the weithy thing to consider. In particular marblehost.com could be good choise IMHO.

Personally I consider Eukhost.com to be one of the best hosting providers in UK.
    It offers affordable web hosting solutions along with great network uptime and fast speed connectivity. Their plans can be good for running ecommerce web sites.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I don't know the correct one but according to me mangento is best and bigger E-commerce provider in UK.

Magento is gaining popularity these days and it has become the most popular E-shop amongst webmasters.
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Sports Supplements
    Sports Nutrition

Hello,
    According to me,Magento is the bigger and the most popular e commerce provider in the UK.

Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "
    "Want to get-on Google's first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
    Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "

I use magento and i think Magento is the biggest eCommerce provider in UK.

Hello,
    I heard that dotcommerce is one of the biggest ecommerce providers in the UK. They produce professional enterprise level ecommerce website design.
    Last edited by Alex Rosicky; 04-13-2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Add URL

There are many biggest e Commerce providers in the UK like Demandware, ATG, Fresca and Magento.While for free solutions OScommerce is best providers and Actinic is best for paid solutions.

What exactly do you mean by ecommerce providers? Shopping Carts, Payment Gateways or Merchant Account providers?

If you mean shopping cart then in terms of the biggest in the UK, ekmPowershop are certainly up there for client base but as others have said there are plenty of popular carts with UK merchants, such as: Magento, OpenCart, osCommerce, ZenCart, Interspire, Free Webstore and many more. Each merchant will have their own preference (or perhaps the developer who has built the site) so it is difficult to determine which is the 'best'.

UK Payment Gateway - Shared Server Hosting - Managed Server Hosting - Domain Registration
    Diamond Award Customer Satisfaction. UK Support. 24/7 access Data Centre
    PCI Level 1 accredited. ICANN and Nominet Registrar. Established 1995.

There are many providers in uk,
    I really like the services of Magento company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast