bitcoin cloud hosting

Greetings folks!
    I have found bithost.io that offers cloud hosting powered by DigitalOcean starting from just $0.01/hour.
    Their service is billed hourly and they are fully bitcoin accepted with also dogecoin and litecoin.
    Servers are provisioned in less than a minute.
    What do you think about their services? Trustworthy or not? Any similar solutions available?

I don't know anything about bithost.io, and will probably take awhile to establish a reputation since I looked at website and they just started in 2014. Be careful with newer startup resellers like that, but they do have secure(https) site and Digital Ocean has a great reputation with fast, reliable servers and didn't look like bithost marked up prices much from what they charge so if you need hosting co that accepts bitcoin, I'd say go for it.
    Cybercon Data Center | Dedicated Server Hosting | Colocation | Private Cloud | SOC2 Type II Cert.
    VServer Center | Cloud Hosting | VPS | 100% Uptime SLA | HA Clusters | Dell/HP Servers
    BestNet | Shared Hosting | cPanel | WordPress | ECommerce | Email | Magento | Forum Hosting

Looks good, not many take bit coin these days.
    HostOX - Quality web hosting with super fast UK support.
    oXnames - Simple Domain registration with no BS

My suggestion is to get more details on their services with the help of customer reviews. As I heard bithost.io service is unique and trustworthy. They have stellar reputation and full customer satisfaction.

Lease a mining machine that is hosted by the provider. Create a (general purpose) virtual private server and install your own mining software. Lease an amount of hashing power, without having a dedicated physical or virtual computer. (This is, by far, the most popular method of cloud mining.)

Their hosting is reselled from Digitalocean which means high quality standards and bithost.io has attractive deals with hourly billing with very fast account setup, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'd like to admit that bithost.io service is trustworthy. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have reasonable pricing.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Thanks for your replies, going to definitely use bithost.io. Their hardware is solid, features are useful and pricing is good.

I am completely satisfied with Bithost.io solutions and I would recommend them to anyone!
    Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. Great opportunity to buy digitalocean.com servers via BITCOIN.

Quality cloud hosting from everest.net is worth your attention.
    Plans are full-featured and prices are competitive.
    Support is helpful around the clock.

Bithost.io provide an excellent support. I use this package:
    Memory - 8GB, Cores - 4 Core. SSD - 80GB, Transfer - 5TB, Hourly Price - $0.16 - Monthly - $112
    Few times I needed help in submission my site for search engines and always got needed help. All servers are stable and work pretty good.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend bithost.io bitcoin web hosting service.
    They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

Can you tell me about Bit Coins