Have you ever used cirtexhosting?

I have noticed the rise of the popularity of cirtexhosting.com, many people interested in their services whcich I personally found rather reasonable.

I would appreciate if anybody shares the experience with this company to enlight the quality rate of this host and know if it is gooв for dealing with.

Thank you.

Google search is the best option for you
    I have seen their reviews on the WHT - really good web host
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I have been with Cirtex Hosting for a few months with a few different websites.Their support is very good and they normally respond to any questions really quickly.

They do seem to have a lot of problems with uptime but they do fix those problems and its normally for a maximum of a few minutes.They have good prices and they have never shut down any of my sites for using to much space. They have a forum for extra support which does sometimes help to get extra information.

I have not used cirtexhosting,you can google that ,it will give you opinion of the hosting.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Please go through Google

Quote Originally Posted by WHWmia View Post
    Please go through Google
    For what? Just go and what?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I would appreciate if anybody shares the experience with this company to enlight the quality rate of this host and know if it is gooв for dealing with.

I don't have any experience with critexhosting, but heard good reviews and provides good support also.
    WEBHOSTUK LIMITED - The Best UK Web Hosting experience!
    • Linux and Windows Web Hosting Solutions
    Reliable and secure UK VPS / Dedicated Servers
    • Redefining cheap web hosting with quality resources & lightening fast support !!

i didnt use it but i search on google and also check alot of forum and blog about cirtexhosting review and i sure it is very excellent.
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

Don't have any experience, but critexhosting having good reputation in hosting market.
    RS Hosting - Friendly, Reliable & Secure!
    http://www.rshosting.com/
    http://www.rshosting.co.uk/

you must search on google engine about their reviews section you will get better idea about there service and support

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    I have noticed the rise of the popularity of cirtexhosting.com, many people interested in their services whcich I personally found rather reasonable.

Thank you.

No idea about their services, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.