Red face Powerful Tools for run your Newbie Website

When I was a newbie, I find Googiehost Free Hosting with cPanel unlimited space really a very good choice for newbie's or pupils who wanted to start up. It's Cpanel is very simple to use anyone whether he is a newbie or an experienced one can use it easily. They offer the great range of features like 10GB of bandwidth & 1000MB Disk Space is enough for starting up a small blog or websites, It's the best thing is that it is ad free & you can also host your own domain with it for free. They claim 99% of uptime but I often noticed downtime. In the end! it was a good idea to use. Free No Ads Web Hosting plan is great for starting or even medium projects. You'll get absolutely great features with zero costs! Your account will be activated instantly just in few clicks and you'll be able to build your website like a PRO without any technical or code knowledge!

For a newbie, I would tell google analytic and search engine optimization related tool works really good.

Quote Originally Posted by amanwaa View Post
    When I was a newbie, I find Googiehost Free Hosting with cPanel unlimited space really a very good choice for newbie's or pupils who wanted to start up. It's Cpanel is very simple to use anyone whether he is a newbie or an experienced one can use it easily. They offer the great range of features like 10GB of bandwidth & 1000MB Disk Space is enough for starting up a small blog or websites, It's the best thing is that it is ad free & you can also host your own domain with it for free. They claim 99% of uptime but I often noticed downtime. In the end! it was a good idea to use. Free No Ads Web Hosting plan is great for starting or even medium projects. You'll get absolutely great features with zero costs! Your account will be activated instantly just in few clicks and you'll be able to build your website like a PRO without any technical or code knowledge!
    As you are newbie and looking for tools for your website go with gtmetrix you will get better insight on web pages loading and website speed.

I would also recommend having a Crawler Report where the user can view the report in tubular format and charts which are obtained after the processing of pages and internal links by the Seomator crawler. This s also helpful because different results and errors are also reported and the pages after scanning with the server response code and this can help in identifying the broken links to the non-existing pages.

Quote Originally Posted by amanwaa View Post
    I would suggest go with Google Search Console it assist to get the data you need to keep your website optimized.