Thread: Google Ads!

Google Ads!

Hi Guys!

In my previous post i mentioned that with the key words "best time management" and "time management for students" my site is on first page of google but i am getting no traffic increase.

I got so helpful replies now my question is that will it be helpful if i pay google for publishing my ads on different sites? and if yes how much will it cost to me?

Waiting for flooding remarks!

time-management-huddle.com

May be you should try out optimizing other effective keywords like "management in the workplace" before going for paid advertisement because I just saw your site and found you're already covering this area and this keyword has more potentiality.

Thanks BOB i will focus on that

i agree with BOB..you should look for a keywords that has a small competition but many searches..it will drive you more traffics if you choose the right keywords..

I think keyword has a little thing to do with PR.if you want to increase PR you should get more quality backlinks.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

"effective time management" i am suggesting you these keywords
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

you will get the traffic, when you optimize for the keywords from the user perspective, try to use such keywords and you will definitely succeed
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

if u r on 1st page, i think u dont need to worry abt that, traffic will start coming to ur site very soon, if u want that on immediate basis than adsens is also not a bad idea...!

Google ads are rather expensive. But they are the easiest way to get good ammount of traffic
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Here's the procedure to find the most targeted keywords.

You need seoquake pluginss..used hxxps://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and then type the main keywords..then get the keywords that has a 500 or more searches per month..then go to google.com and activate your seoquake. If you see the top 10 that has a pr 0 or n/a, it is easy to rank on the first page..

Is there any online classes for the SEM?

Google is the best online class for you. The best thing is its FREE
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting