Lightbulb Free Web Hosting !!! Limited

Gofreehosting.com

We offer Free Web Hosting in EU region.Most of our free account holders use our hosting for small sites for which other charges....... we don't.

1GB storage and 5GB premium bandwidth
    1 domain and 3 sub domain names allowed
    1 ftp account
    1 email account and much more........

Note:As we offer real free hosting which have some limitations on it.Please use our free hosting for small sites and if you need a best performance please buy any of our cheapest shared hosting pack.

Click Here to know more.

Hello, I also think that for the small sites who don't have many big data to handle can go for the free web hosting like this. But if you have some important data which you are afraid to loose than I think you should prefer the cloud hosting which is more reliable and trustworthy. I am also using the one who is openstack alternative and working so good for me. If you are looking hosting for handling the big data and don't want the general errors from the hosting I think it will be for you too.

Goodluck!