Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here.

If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games and you can't join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers you need to enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to "Allow".
    If this doesn't work you can either download a different server file needed to set up your own server from Minecraft Servers using universemc or connect to another person's server. And remember Minecraft is arguably one of the best games you will ever play.
    Last edited by JohanXV; 03-25-2021 at 05:51 PM.

Apex Hosting is the best Minecraft server hosting for beginners in MC multiplayer level.

There are quite a lot of proposals. It is not worth it to buy a server.

It is not worth it to buy a server. Some sites provide servers absolutely free. It is not worth your money. You just google minecraft smp servers 2021, and you will be shown a list of the best servers with different modes. You can choose any and play on them with friends or solo. I do not know how many, but we have a team that we play with, and they are my friends. And often, people started showing up and started breaking down our buildings and constantly interfering with our game. So we had to look for other servers, so this wouldn't happen. I thought about buying a server, but a friend talked me out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by grimlins View Post
    Is barbariannetworks.com the best place to buy https://eldfall-chronicles.com/ from?
    Have you known the best plans elsewhere?
    I used to play Miniplex but now I switched to rl games such as Eldfall or Risk
    Last edited by Tyler1763Max; 02-21-2022 at 06:00 AM.

I have written an article on the Top 5 Best Minecraft VPS Hosting Providers. In which I have described all 5 companies with their features, prices and plan and special offers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12