How does flippa work??

To sell on filppa do you have to take it off go daddy premiums??

Flippa sells two types of sites, starter sites, and established sites. Starter sites are brand new and likely have no traffic going to them. Flippa defines them as a site that is less than 3 months old with no traffic or revenue. Established sites are sites that are 3 months or older and likely have traffic and are possibly earning an income.

To make an offer in a classified sale, type the amount you want to pay into the box, and click the Place Offer button. Once the auction ends, the buyer who made the highest accepted bid above the reserve is declared the winner. The auction is closed, and Flippa contacts the seller and auction winner.

Flippa Is the Platform Where People Sales Website, App, Domain.

You can earn money through domain flipping i.e buying a domain name at low price and selling it at high price, Anyone can buy and sell on flippa, Its quite easy and by giving some time it also gives handsome returns,I have bought and sold many domains on flippa and I generally get good returns

Thanks for Share your knowledge

Great post by all. thanks for your post

Sellers create listings of the asset or business that they wish to sell and then chose to sell them as either a 30 day auction or a classified, selecting a minimum reserve (auction) or minimum asking price (classified) that they wish to sell for. Auctions last between 3 and 30 days. Classifieds have no end date

Don't Be Anonymous.
    Be Responsive.
    Placate Buyers By Creating a Sustainable Product.

Reviews on Trustpilot put Flippa at a solid 4/5 stars. People say things like “I'm very pleased with the service…” or “Highly positive review…” or “Loved my experience with Flippa…” But then you go to reviews on SiteJabber and the average consensus puts Flippa at about a 1.3/5.