Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...
Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
Start Guest Blogging. ...
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.
In this post I’m going to show you how to get more traffic to your website using a simple 4-step formula.

You’ll also see real life examples of how I used this formula to take Backlinko to 119k unique visitors per month.

Let’s dive right in…The #1 Struggle Online Business Owners Face Today…

When you sign up for the Backlinko newsletter for the first time, you get this email from me:The Truth About Driving Traffic to Your Website in 2017 (and Beyond)

I probably don’t need to tell you that traffic is the lifeblood of any online business.

No traffic, no leads.

No leads, no sales.

No sales, no business.

Despite the fact that targeted traffic is so important, when most people log into Google Analytics, they see something like this: