I'm thinking about setting up my own cloud storage and need a VPS for it. hostpro.com came up - any thoughts? Daily backups and DDoS protection are a must.
I'm thinking about setting up my own cloud storage and need a VPS for it. hostpro.com came up - any thoughts? Daily backups and DDoS protection are a must.
You could also check out InterServer’s VPS. Their plan starts with 1 vCPU, 2 GB RAM and 40 GB SSD plan is around $2.4/month with the JV-20-LIFE coupon. It’s worth checking the exact backup options and retention, but the specs are plenty for a personal cloud storage setup.
I'd draw your attention to accounts from operavps.com and inet.ws.
Simple & Easy to use control panel.
Reliable with very good uptime of 99%.
Low introductory price.
Secure with domain privacy and free SSL certificate.
Integration with lots of apps & CMS.
Good support.
Make sure to contact web host and see if they can do services for you such as restarts etc fast.
Also confirm what kind of conditions your server would be kept under - that is very important.
Just be well-prepared before buying the host. Cheers
When I was comparing VPS options for a project that needed low latency, hostpro.com ended up being the one I stuck with. The daily backups alone have saved me once after a botched update, since I could restore everything in minutes. Their support team is genuinely qualified and available 24/7, and they never charge extra for handling questions. Speeds have been consistently fast even during peak hours.
|
Bookmarks