I’m after high-performance VPS hosting for video streaming.
Must include unmetered bandwidth, KVM virtualization, and strong CPU power.
Can I rely on Centoserver.com vps? Has anyone tested good providers for this use case?
I’m after high-performance VPS hosting for video streaming.
Must include unmetered bandwidth, KVM virtualization, and strong CPU power.
Can I rely on Centoserver.com vps? Has anyone tested good providers for this use case?
Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER
I’d also check out Fresh Roasted Hosting. They offer KVM VPS with strong CPU options and good support. Worth comparing with Centoserver, especially for a video streaming setup.
For high-performance video streaming, choose a KVM VPS plans instead of OpenVZ. Look for unmetered bandwidth and a powerful multi-core CPU, as video streaming needs good CPU performance and enough of bandwidth.
Before choosing a provider, confirm that the bandwidth is really unmetered and not just a high monthly limit. If possible, ask for a short trial so you can test the streaming performance before taking a long-term plan.
|
Bookmarks