Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what is cloaking?

i don't know about this thing ..please help me out..

According to my opinion Cloaking is the technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. Cloaking is often used as a spam dexing technique to get higher ranking. So now you understands that it is one type of Black hat SEO techniques.
    So never use it.

I had picked the correct definition for cloaking.

Cloaking generally means to present different version of web page contents from of search engines to search robots and human visitors based on their browser's user agent or IP address.

Cloaking is search engine optimization technique, A technique used by some web sites to deliver one page to a search engine for indexing while serving an entirely different page to everyone else. And it is also known as stealth.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Quote Originally Posted by rahul123 View Post
    i don't know about this thing ..please help me out..
    If you have understood about it then i would like to suggest you, don't go with clocking. It is a trick that Google hates and if you use this then your website will b penalize by Google for sure.

Generally Clocking represent different version of web page contents from of search engines to search robots and human visitors based on their browser's user agent or IP address.

Cloaking is SEO technique where some site deliver the on page method for index and it will serve something different on other page. It is also known as stealth.

Camouflage is a search engine optimization technique, some sites provide a page of the search engine's index, and other human services are a completely different technology page. It is also known for stealth.

Even when the webmaster create a webpage it specially take that page for indexing in search engine, and then the actual service pages which has to be seen by people are maintained differently, this also comes under clocking. People also comment that ist one of the black hat Search Engine Optimization technique. What I have heard that it is something matching the color of links with background color of that particular webpage.

How can i use voice cloaking on the phone?
    i've seen this in Death Note. The character L used voice cloaking around the first few episodes to hide his identity. what can i use to make it sound EXACTLY like him when i talk through the phone? do i have to use a special kind of phone for that? one that cannot be tapped or something?

Clocking generally means to present different version of web page content from search engines to search robots and human visitors based on their browser user's agent or IP address. It's a deceptive method to used cheat search engine in order rank well for desired keywords.

Cloaking is the masking of the sender's name and address in an e-mail note or distribution. An individual or company that sends spam or, as they prefer to call it, "bulk e-mail" usually conceals their own e-mail address for various reasons, including the possibility that someone will swamp the originator's own e-mail server with retributional spam.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Cloaking is one type of Blackhat techniques in SEO in which is used to mislead search engine by presenting different content for crawling to search engine spider than the actual one that is presented to user visibility.

What is the theory for making a cloaking device?

Yes Guys this technique is consider as spamming and not good for natural SEO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast