Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    HI
    Social bookmarking web site like digg,reddit etc help u to index faster also good article web site help u to get index faster.
    Devid Mark
    Magento commerce

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    What is the fastest way to get our site in Google or any of the other search engines? I read that using flash might hurt us, is that true?
    The quickest way to get indexed by a search engine would be using a XML sitemap and submitting that to the search engines.

That combined with a link building, search engine and directory submission should see you indexed in good time.

you can use google sitemap generator in creating one

Social bookmarking can help to get indexed your site!

Quote Originally Posted by devidmark View Post
    HI
    Social bookmarking web site like digg,reddit etc help u to index faster also good article web site help u to get index faster.
    for faster tagging you can use socialmarker

As i know the best way to get index fast is to do a Social Bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting, article and directory submissions. That is only what I know about getting an index any idea?
    “I base most of my fashion sense on what doesn't itch.”
    mens clothing and mens suits in UK, Derbyshire, United Kingdom

google now indexes flash also so you can also use flash there is nothing wrong in that.

i think build a couple of back links and your site will get indexed soon.

If you use flash, you need to hard code too
    Last edited by RH1; 07-15-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arslan220 View Post
    google now indexes flash also so you can also use flash there is nothing wrong in that.
    yes we can seo flash now. But to visitors(users), too much flash can be sometimes annoying specially if your internet connection is slow

Hello all
    Social bookmarking and article posting is fastest way to indexed any new web site.

Good Social bookmarking site are really help u to index faster.

Quote Originally Posted by RH1 View Post
    Well flash would hurt you in 2 ways. If the entire site is in flash and then or if your navigation is in flash. search engines need to be able to see the links in order to crawl and index them. If your using flas your content within it wont get read.
    Agree'd I used to own a site with flash. My PR lowered from PR3 to PR1. And then we lost our rank from rank 1 on page 1 to page 2 rank 1. T_T!
    I sold the site eventually. Lol.
    MumbleVoice.com - Providing Affordable & Reliable Mumble Voice Hosting Servers since 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by MumbleVoice-Jen View Post
    Agree'd I used to own a site with flash. My PR lowered from PR3 to PR1. And then we lost our rank from rank 1 on page 1 to page 2 rank 1. T_T!
    I sold the site eventually. Lol.
    the other case why you loosen your rank is the way you do link building...sometimes its not the flash's fault

Fastest way to get indexed is you have to publish original contents in your website,give yahoo answer and add signature links in forums.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast