e-commerce hosting required (magento or os commerce)

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram, e-commerce (magento or os commerce).
    I would like to know your views on Tzulo.com web hosting plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?

You need to choose a hosting provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Good work - highly recommend Tzulo.com hosting. As for Network and Server Uptime, I have seen a lot of people here prefer to tell other about uptime. I do not use any monitoring tools, but I am sure that it is high. Never seen my site down.

In my experience, not a lot of hosts are optimised for Magento and it's best to go for a host that optimize for the type of site. For bigger sites i recommended, a cloud option as AWS or a good dedicated but as for shared option for Magento, Siteground would be a hassle free option.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram, e-commerce (magento or os commerce).
    I would like to know your views on Tzulo.com web hosting plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?
    Why you are looking for a shared hosting, simply go for a Microservice for Magento with one app container and two mysql database contaner for load balancing, it will provide you better performance and 0% hacking issue as it will be isolated from other users like on shared web hosting env.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

The services that Tzulo.com offers are really excellent and cheap. Once you find your way and report your problem, service is GREAT! The technicians reply almost immediately. Even the supervisor responded within a couple hours, when I was told it would take an additional 24 hours.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

They are offering Specials:
    Prepay 2 months get 3rd month free.
    Prepay 10 months get 12months of service for free.

Personally I like Tzulo.com hosting solutions! Recommended!
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.