Lightbulb few question about wordpress hosting

Hi
    im looking to hear Public opinion from people that doing page speed optimization for wordpress, what kind of hosting is the best to get the most rank in google page speed?

If you are a tech-savvy person who have the skill of optimizing a server then renting a VPS service should be perfect choice for a WordPress site. But if you are not a computer geek then choosing a hosting service optimized for WordPress should be a better choice for you. A host service optimized for WordPress is called "WordPress Hosting". Search this term on a search engine and you should find a number of hosting provider who offer this kind of service.

Apart from web hosting, there are also several additional things to help improve the page speed for a WordPress site such as choosing decent plugins & themes, using image optimization and implementing caching.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I am really happy to have found INSIGHT WEB HOSTING web host. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigokar View Post
    Hi
    im looking to hear Public opinion from people that doing page speed optimization for wordpress, what kind of hosting is the best to get the most rank in google page speed?
    There is no shortcut to getting top ranks with page speed optimization for WordPress hosting. Anyone saying so is either foolish or duping you. Server speed is one of the many factors responsible for page speed but it doesn't carry too much weight. Trust me I have worked for several companies where the server speed want the best, neither was the page speed but still ranked number 1 because of other tactics, so that argument is out of the window.

Page speed optimization can be done with image optimization, and clearing caches. If your WordPress hosting provider hs a great server, like BlueHost India does, yes it can positively affect it but that's not the only factor. Many other practices need to be taken into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by tanokosohana View Post
    You can search for free webhosting, but it is hard to find one that will be free for a long time, because the most of them are offering good quality for free to put a good price in the future. So you better search for those which have more experience and reputation on the market. On of the best ways to find one is to access a website with top hosting companies where you can learn more about each. Personally I have a blog and I found one of the best hosting companies, despite of the fact that I pay a bit more, I never had problems.
    Your blog is very interesting!

Some providers have special plans for reseller hosting. I think you can chose rockhoster.com for this kind of service.

thanks for information.