Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are the good procedures to increase the page rank In Google?

I want to rank my site in Google. So What I have to do for that? What are the best procedures for that please help me for this…? Thanks!

There is only one way to increase PR of the websites and that is through gaining some high PR links which may sometimes be offered in paid formats like some directory links.

SEO like on-page and off-page are good way to increase page rank in google.

Get keyword anchored backlinks
    DedicatedNOW, the managed server experts

There are several way to get high PR on Google, I have utilized back links, keywords and article marketing. Use of keyword is one of the most effective way that guarantee high PR on Google if you utilized accordingly.

The best ways to increase page ranks on Google is by utilization of keywords, back linking and social bookmarking methodologies.
    One also can pay some concern on article marketing which plays a major role in drawing traffic to a site, if this type of marketing is utilized properly one can achieve tremendous result within short time.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer41 View Post
    I want to rank my site in Google. So What I have to do for that?
    HI,

Quality link building with your targeted is the perfect and an effective way to take your SERP(s) high.

Google and other engines are considering hundreds of criteria when ranking a website. My advice would be to concentrate on on-page optimization, frequently updated content and quality backlinks. You can't go wrong doing these...

Improve the content and do as many links as possible, but don't over do not to become a spammer.

Here are some effective way to increase your ranking in Google:
    Social media
    Social networking
    Link building
    Email marketing
    Article writing

Hi dreamer,
    You should try to get backlinks from high PR do follow sites which is related to your niche. Do follow backlinks with your target keyword are very important to increase page rank as well as your site serp's.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer41 View Post
    I want to rank my site in Google. So What I have to do for that? What are the best procedures for that please help me for this…? Thanks!

Tips to improve the page rank
    1.Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites- connect your site with other high rated website or blogs.
    2.Write original content.: - do not copy paste any content from one site to yours
    3.Write Great Content: make sure your site content is great and unique. If you write great content people will automatically link to your site which will increase your site rank.
    4.SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. Search Engine Visibility is helps to increase your page rank. You can get this SEO service from TheWebPole.com Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how

Quality backlinks are playing most important role behind gaining page rank. You can choose quality link building services to get quality backlinks for site.

Follow all the SEO techniques such as:-
    SMO
    Forum posting
    Blog commenting and posting
    Bookmarking
    Directory submission
    PPC etc.

You can do it by yourself by following some methods like
    • Join forums, forums are a great way to achieve links to your website (if they have No ‘No follow’ tags).
    • Submit to search engine directories.
    • Creating and publishing articles.
    • Links from related websites.
    Or you can also pay some professional and get your work done in less time. I'd recommend you to go on SEOclerks and look for BarryinSiam's services for that. As you will see he got many positive testimonials.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast