What cloud host is better? any solutions?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 150 gbs of hard disk, Linux
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed,
    - host pictures and some videos
    I would like to know your views on Cloudarion.com hosting ?
    Any info about them? What host is better? Alternatives?

The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.
    Their uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend Cloudarion.com hosting to others!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Post Best Cloud Hosting Solutions

Highly recommend bodHOST.com for anyone looking for stable and reliable cloud hosting.

The customer service is the good available at any time whenever needed.

bodHOST offers reliable and performance-oriented Cloud hosting solutions and I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

bodHOSt Cloud Hosting features

• Disaster Recovery Hosted in the Cloud
    • Business-Class Security
    • Unmatched High-Level Storage
    • Ensuring Business Continuity

Give cloudarion.com web host a try. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.
    I'd like to say that the website's interface is easy to understand, and there's a manageable level of upselling, less than other hosting providers.

Hello,
    In an online market there are various types of hosting and hosting companies available. One needs to decide which is best one from their business perspective or website requirements.

According to the asked question amongst the various cloud hosting I would personally recommend to choose MilesWeb hosting company. The leading web hosting company provides various features and services such as shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, etc. at an affordable price point.

Selecting a cloud hosting solution by OS isn't a great idea. The application load characteristics are far more important, provided that the cloud hosting environment supports your OS in the first place. Linux web servers do very different things than Linux MySQL servers, for instance. Storage and network performance are major factors that vary by cloud vendor, and your requirements for those depend on what is running on top of Linux.

You also mention "cloud hosting" which is mixing two types of services. Public cloud providers include usage-based pricing and on-demand scaling but rely on virtualization and shared services.

electing a cloud hosting solution by OS isn't a great idea. The application load characteristics are far more important, provided that the cloud hosting environment supports your OS in the first place. Linux web servers do very different things than Linux MySQL servers, for instance. Storage and network performance are major factors that vary by cloud vendor, and your requirements for those depend on what is running on top of Linux.

You also mention "cloud hosting" which is mixing two types of services. Public cloud providers include usage-based pricing and on-demand scaling but rely on virtualization and shared services.
    I hope this will help to you

DreamHost– Best cloud hosting for developers.
    Hostinger – Most bang for your buck.
    HostGator– Best cheap cloud web hosting.
    A2 Hosting – Fastest cloud web hosting.

I will suggest you Namecheap, according to me one of the best web hosting service

ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 150 gbs of hard disk, Linux
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed,
    - host pictures and some videos
    I would like to know your views on Cloudarion.com hosting ?
    Any info about them? What host is better? Alternatives?
    Haven't heard much about the brand you are talking about, but most of my clients I suggested ResellerClub's cloud hosting for their superior performance and uptime. I haven't had any issues with their service, support or even tech infra.

I first contacted Cloudarion.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
    I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.

I will suggest Namecheap, according to me one of the best web hosting services. If you are looking for cloud migration services then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies and cloud migration services help enterprises in their cloud adoption journey, by enabling them to get the migration strategy and execution. Cloud now technologies cloud migration services identify optimal target cloud services, security, and maximizing portability.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-m...-services.html