Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuvastyleindia View Post
    Now a days E-Commerce is a secure business. We can check with various tools like to check the SSL Certificate and much more. Also there are various most trusted E-Commerce sites like amazon, ebay, etc.

Yes, i think e-commerce business is really proving trustworthy , simple and easy thus it is becoming popular and on the other side it is proving profitable in online shopping , i agree that there are many well known and trustworthy options available, but now days there are many new options are coming with great services, i think http://dealtz.com is one of the better choice for online shopping in India.

yes it's secure ! many websites sell their products via E-secure

Obviously, e-shopping is shop with an internet communication with more security of transactions, It would be more easy to us.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Quote Originally Posted by webspekers View Post
    Obviously, e-shopping is shop with an internet communication with more security of transactions, It would be more easy to us.

I really appreciate your thoughts, but i want to add one most important advantage of online shopping is it not only saves time and energy but also money as well, i think dealtz.com is really better choice for shopping online all over the India.

Yes it is secure. but make sure that you are using a trusted online shopping site.

it it secure if it has SSL certificate

Not 100% but it is secure .

hey from my point of view and experience i think it is secure and is good way to shop stuff for urself.......

You can check URL whether it is Secure or not, if the URL is secure then it will contain HTTPS and if it is not then it is HTTP only. Even if it is secure then check whether payment gateway are recognized and reputed or not.

If you are expert in e-commerce. online shopping is best...

Quote Originally Posted by aanish View Post
    Hi friends,
    E-shopping is most famous way of Purchases and sales. But i have little bit confusion about it's payment procedure. I want to know is Is e-shopping secure? Also tell me about best way of payment.
    Thanks in advance.
    Why shouldn't be secured? If you look carefully or buy only from big providers you will have no problem and all will be safe.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

ONE issue that concerns customers more than anything else when internet shopping is the protection of on the internet dealings. When it comes to paying, many customers are still careful about sending their bank card and other private details across the Net.

Most of user not found any kind of insecurity but first of all, you should check contact details and communication address at the site. A website with proper communication details would be a safer bet for transaction.

if you are going to shop online on an online store, first of all you have to check that website is safe for you or not. if you see the https on address bar of the browser that means the website is safe for you while your transaction. always be careful while shopping online.

Thanks for sharing.According to me, Now you can shop online with more security than ever. NCB is the Kingdom’s first bank to offer a security product that combines MasterCard® SecureCode™ and Verified by Visa.
    eBay and flipkart are my favourite shopping websites.
    But there might be some dangers in shopping from the online shopping websites if you have some virus of tracking cookie installed on your PC. Clear out your system using good antivirus software before shopping.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast