Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Which is better, article links or forum links?

I'm just wondering which method has better results in terms of increasing traffic to a site? What do you guys think?

I think article links are little bit better than forum links,because article links have more contextuality.

I second to Article links. Article links are better than forum links. The links in articles are related to the niche, whereas most of the forum links have no relation with the actual content.

Does anyone know if search engines give different scores for links coming from forums vs articles? i.e. if both the forum and article happened to be related contextually to the link.

In my opinion,You can choose a link which comes from rel="Do Follow" and with high PR.

Both Article and Forum link are useful. If your post is informative and long then use article submission method and short question or reply use forum. So use it on your way.

Article links are better than forum links. The links in articles are related to the niche, whereas most of the forum links have no relation with the actual content.

Article is the best way to get good traffic on your site if you submit your article on buzzle , articlebase, squido or hubpages than your surely you will get lots of traffic with the help of these sites.

Articles links are better as they are in the relevant unique content. So this way they will get more weigh.

in my opinion article submission links more beneficially in-compare forums links because forums links not relevant..
    http://www.renaissance-festivals.com/mens-renaissance-clothing.html]Renaissance Clothing

Based on what everyone is saying, it seems articles get better score on search engines because of the relevance of the content, the amount of relevant content and also because you probably have fewer links on one article then you do on forums. I heard somewhere that tons of links on one page definitely limits how high they are scored.

Vikaskatoch, How does submitting articles to buzzle help. As i can see you can post articles but i dont see any links that go back to the authors site. I have never used it so im just wondering if im missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by vikaskatoch View Post
    Article is the best way to get good traffic on your site if you submit your article on buzzle , articlebase, squido or hubpages than your surely you will get lots of traffic with the help of these sites.

Quote Originally Posted by James-A View Post
    I second to Article links. Article links are better than forum links. The links in articles are related to the niche, whereas most of the forum links have no relation with the actual content.
    You make a very good point. Article links probably are better for that reason. Also, I guess if bloggers download and use your article with links intact then that's an added bonus.

Articles are better because they have more content then a forum post.

On the other hand if you submit the same article on 30 sites, they you have duplicate contet and thats bad.

Usually forum posts tend to be unique in content.

Forum links require more efforts by quantity, while articles - by quality. Better way is to use both.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast