Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What is better, OScommerce, zent card or magento?

I came across many web hosting providers which specializes in e-commerce web hosting and only simplehelix.com met my expectations. It offers 100% applications compatibility, including magento, Zent card, OsCommerce, etc.
    What do you think about the best e-commerce software? Is it magento or not?

They have their own advantages in their way. There is no best ecommerce software. Just a best profer ecommerce software for a different online business. When choosing a shopping cart, make sure it is portable to other ecommerce platforms.
    Last edited by Joseph88; 03-18-2009 at 04:51 AM.
    High powered Free Shopping Cart Software for small business
    Ecommerce Web Hosting

Yep dude, Magento e Commerce Customization is the best one for store development. I like one.

I think magento &OsCommerce are the best softwares for maintaining stores. Recently, one of my friend has purchased the magento and he is happy with it.

Thumbs up Best Ecommerce Shopping Carts Software

Try out http://www.zeuscart.com I have tried Zeuscart which is the best shopping carts. It's open source, search engine friendly and easy to use.
    Last edited by jacksan; 06-06-2009 at 07:57 AM.

For easy installation of shopping cart through fantastico script installer, you can choose oscommerce, zencart or cubecart, these carts are supported by fantastico with cPanel hosting.

I have to say that all of the carts do have documentations and trial periods. You just can do your own research and tests to try the services there.

I think that you need to do some research for the reviews.
    I believe that comparision charts should exist
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I like the Alcatrazz's suggestion. Trying the softwares would give you much idea about their service. Then, you can decide what to choose and best for your website.

If I were you, I would better choose magento web hosting. If I am not mistaken, a2hosting.com provides unmatched speed for magento and offers nice web hosting solutions at affordable price. You will also find discounts on their web site. It offers 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try its services.

I am thankful for your inputs. I have chosen a2hosting.com and think that magento commerce software will be the best for my project. The thing is that this company attracted me more than any other. Hope I have done a good decision. I will tell you about my experience soon.

I think Zencart is easy to integrate and customize however to make a shopping cart search engine friendly you will need to find the Search Engine Optimization component available in the cart and optimize it and also do some cleaning work in coding. You should also develop keyword rich and Search Engine-friendly-Easy accessible content to make the cart Search Engine friendly.........

Quote Originally Posted by Robdale View Post
    I think magento &OsCommerce are the best softwares for maintaining stores. Recently, one of my friend has purchased the magento and he is happy with it.
    yep... Magento ecommerce is booming open source technology and becoming hot favorite for internet business communities. it’s the best around to build an attractive online store where everyone will enjoy shopping.

I think Megento is very good tool for e-commerce website. You can run many stores into a single database in Megento. If you want the easy tool for ecommerce thes it is OS-Commerce it is very easy to integrate it & manage its design.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast